Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Rant


The paparazzi are truly invading celebrities' lives. I think they should just leave them alone already. I mean they didn't ask to be stalked like this. All they wanted to do was find fame. I'm going to be honest I love reading about celebrity gossip and looking at all of the pictures in the magazines, but they just shouldn't harass them so much. There are ways to get pictures without being so creepy, and they don't need to get a picture of EVERY moment of their lives. It stinks for celebs that they have to keep changing their lives to get around this. And who I really feel bad for is their families. I think one of the things that irritates the celebs the most is when they get their families involved. Little children shouldn't be followed and constantly be photographed. That is no way for them to grow up. I'm not saying paparazzi have to stop all together because I get that that is their job, but they just need to slow down a bit and think about what they are really doing.

1 comment:

Reina said...

I completely agree with everything you said in your rant. I mean I don't think the celebs deserve this at all either. What's the point of putting so many people at risk? Great points and great argument. I can't wait to read the paper and compare how we both feel about the topic.